Wednesday, December 4, 2013

4-12-2013. Wednesdays.

Today...Is a Wednesday, and like many Wednesdays, there is a salty taste of tension. Tension for that desire to see the weekend. Tension to just get the next few days over with. Tension because today isn't the weekend, point blank.
For me, it has been mostly me trying to get information on what is going on at my future workplace, so that I am not caught with my pants down, so to speak. Because, well, ain't nobody got time fo dat. Things will get done, I know, but it is a much slower than I am accustomed to. As per tomorrow, I will be  little bit of business, to send emails  to the secretaries of the hospital director so that I can start working with him. Yahoo, it's a start, and that's what matters most. In psychology, it's called the "foot in the door" approach, in which one starts off small, and then asks for/does more.
Besides quite recently, I have discovered my affinity for durian chips, if you are unfamiliar with what durian is, I suggest you take a look
Durian is most commonly recognized as some of the worst smelling fruit, banned from public locations, yet has a wonderful, custard-like texture, and a delicate flavor. I find it amusing due to it's mace-like appearance. So the fruit does have more than one purpose... in case you happen to be jumped while trying to enjoy your freshly picked snack in an alleyway since it is not allowed elsewhere, you are prepared. Now, durian chips, although is durian, is much different than the fresh fruit version. It doesn't have a bad odor, and the chips themselves are delightfully crisp and thin, like a mix between an original flavor Lay's potato chip and a banana chip. Wonderful.
Also, I have recently been introduces to mulit-colored peanuts! Talk about an eye-opener there. I opened a shell, and saw these blue peanuts. I was shocked, and I asked if they were all this color, and I was informed that yes, they come in many colors, on fact.
Proof!

Un-filtered, non-photoshopped, I ate purple peanuts, and survived... I think, I'll check tomorrow if I'm still alive. The only appendix I had has long since been removed (RIP 2002), so I'm going to cross my fingers that my GI tract will strive through some of the struggles I give it.
As for now, it is time for me to look towards Thursday, and plan ahead. Yoga and fitness may be included in that.
Until next time,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment